#1: Promote an Instagram Post With the Instagram App
If you have an Instagram business account, you can create promotions with the Instagram app to boost the visibility of a post on your profile.
Follow the steps shown here-
#2: Create Instagram Ads for the Facebook News Feed in Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook has updated Ads Manager to include some of the best features of Power Editor so everyone can get the most out of their Facebook and Instagram ads. To create an Instagram ad in Ads Manager, use this link to choose or create ad accounts outside Business Manager, and this link to view or create ad accounts inside Business Manager.
#3: Create Instagram Stories Ads in Facebook Ads Manager
The steps for creating an ad for Instagram Stories in Facebook Ads Manager are similar to those above, with the following exceptions.
Choose an Objective
You can choose from the following objectives for the placement of Instagram ads in Stories:
- Brand Awareness – Reach people more likely to pay attention to your ads and increase awareness of your brand.
- Reach – Show your ad to the maximum number of people.
- Traffic – Send more people to a destination on or off of Facebook such as a website, app, or Messenger conversation.
- App Installs – Send people to the store where they can purchase your app.
- Video Views – Promote videos that show behind-the-scenes footage, product launches, or customer stories to raise awareness about your brand.
- Lead Generation – Collect lead information from people interested in your business.
- Conversions – Get people to take valuable actions on your website or app, such as adding payment info or making a purchase. Use the Facebook pixel or app events to track and measure conversions.
This is a good explanatory article with clear examples-
Read the entire piece here-